Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. No credits will be given for missed sessions. Please review our policies below prior to signing up for our program.
- Emergencies: If you have a medical or family emergency and are unable to attend the session, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate you, however, refunds are at the discretion of the education director.
- Refunds/credits will not be given if:
- A child is removed from the class due to behavioral issues.
- A child decides to drop out of the program early/before the end of classes.
- Your child is sick and either stayed home from, or was sent home from class due to fever or other ailments.
- Refunds and credits will not be issued for missed sessions.
Sessions will not be cancelled due to rain. If there is extreme weather (i.e., tropical storms or hurricanes), Genius Gems reserves the right to offer a makeup session at a different date and time.