Cancellation Policy for Spring STEM Mini Camp 2021
Camps and private one-time classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Emergencies: If you have a medical or family emergency and are unable to attend the session please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate you, however, refunds are at the discretion of the education director.
- Last minute cancellations: If and only if we have a waiting list and can fill your spot, we will refund you less a processing fee of $15 per registration.
- Refunds will not be given if:
- A child is removed from the class due to behavioral issues.
- A child decides to drop out of the program early/before the end of classes.
- A family decides to make other plans and no longer attend.
- Refunds/credits will not be issued for missed classes or cancellations.
- No credits will be issued for withdrawing from the program early.