Cancellation Policy for Spring Events 2023
Camps, private one-time classes/events are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Last minute cancellations: If and only if we have a waiting list and can fill your spot, we will refund you less a processing fee of $15 per registration. If we are not able to fill your spot, we will unfortunately be unable to offer any refunds or credits for cancelling. If you need to cancel, we encourage you to look for someone in the appropriate age group to fill the spot.
- Refunds will not be given if:
- A child is removed from the class/event due to behavioral issues.
- A child decides to drop out of the program early/before the end of classes.
- A family decides to make other plans and decides to no longer attend.
- Refunds/credits will not be issued for missed classes/events or cancellations.
- No credits will be issued for withdrawing from the program early.