If you pay for our Fall Early STEM Program 2021 and decide to cancel, we will refund your payment in accordance with the following schedule and conditions. By providing payment to us, you acknowledge and agree to these terms.
1. For cancellation requests received prior to July 1, we will refund 90% of your payment.
2. For cancellation requests received between July 2, 2021 and July 30, 2021, we will refund 50% of your payment.
3. After July 30, 2021, no refunds or credits will be given.
How to Request a Cancellation within the Timeline Above:
You may email us your refund request at firstname.lastname@example.org and our response within 24 hours will be confirmation of receipt of your email. If you do not hear from us than we have not received your request. All requests must be in writing via email (not by phone or by informing a Genius Gems staff member).
What if my child is exposed to or contracts COVID-19 right before classes start?
Our #1 priority is the safety of our campers and our staff. For in-person programs, if your child has been exposed or contracted COVID-19 within 14 days prior to camp, please let us know immediately by reaching out to us at email@example.com
. We ask you to follow state and local rules regarding quarantine. Unfortunately we do not offer credits or refunds for missed classes.
What if I decide I'm concerned about COVID-19, and I no longer want my child to participate in-person?
If you decide you are concerned about COVID-19 cases in the area, we are unable to offer refunds or credits.
What if my child decides to go to daycare, or receives a spot at another program?
Please see the cancellation policy above. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds or credits for withdrawing from the program after the dates indicated above.
Neither refunds nor credits will be given:
- If a child is asked to leave the program due to behavioral issues, including not following rules or instructions from Genius Gems staff.
- If a child missed a day or more of class, or dropped out of the program early.
- A family moves and can no longer attend the program.
- If a family decides they no longer wish to participate in the program for any reason.
- If a child is not yet fully potty trained at the beginning of class. This is a requirement to attend our program, please only sign up for this program if your child is fully toilet trained.
Unfortunately, but we do not offer makeup days for missed days of class, including if a child is sick or left the program early.
If you wish to switch to another day of the week week, there will be a $10 administrative fee per change. Changing days of the week is also contingent upon availability.
In signing up for our Genius Gems STEM Summer Camp program, you acknowledge that you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in our cancellation policy.