Cancellation Policy for Fall Classes 2020
Classes are fully refundable (less $50 per registration deposit) prior to August 20, 2020. You may email us your refund request at firstname.lastname@example.org and our response (within 24 hours) will be confirmation of receipt of your email. If you do not hear from us then we have not received your request.
If you notify us via email that you wish to cancel your registration between August 21 and September 1, 2020, 50% of the tuition will be refunded. After September 1, 2020, no refunds will be issued.
- Emergencies: If you have a medical or family emergency and are unable to attend the session please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate you, however, refunds are at the discretion of the education director.
- Last minute cancellations:
If and only if we have a waiting list and can fill your spot, we will refund you less a $50 processing fee per registration.
- Refunds will not be given if:
- A child is removed from the class due to behavioral issues.
- A child decides to drop out of the program early/before the end of classes.
- Your child is sick and either stayed home from, or was sent home from class due to fever or other ailments.
- Refunds will not be issued for missed classes.
- Makeup policy: You may make up one class per session. Makeups may or may not be granted for excessive missed classes or travel. For example, if you go on vacation for two weeks, you may make up one of the two missed classes.
Classes on the Genius Gems Terrace will not be cancelled due to rain. If there is extreme weather (i.e. tropical storms or hurricanes), Genius Gems reserves the right to extend the session by an extra class or offer a makeup class at a different date and time.
Although Genius Gems expects to run this program on our outdoor terrace, in the event that local or state health authorities prohibit us from holding our classes in-person, Genius Gems reserves the right to hold the classes virtually for the remainder of the term. There will be no refunds or credits issued for withdrawing from the program under such circumstances.