If you pay for Summer Camp 2022 and decide to cancel, we will refund your payment in accordance with the following schedule and conditions. By providing payment to us, you acknowledge and agree to these terms.
1. For cancellation requests received prior to March 1, 2022, we will refund 90% of your payment.
2. For cancellation requests received between March 2, 2022 and May 1, 2022, we will refund 50% of your payment.
3. After May 1, 2022, no refunds or credits will be given.
How to Request a Cancellation within the Timeline Above:
You may email us your refund request at firstname.lastname@example.org and our response within 24 hours will be confirmation of receipt of your email. If you do not hear from us than we have not received your request. All requests must be in writing via email (not by phone or by informing a Genius Gems staff member).
What if my child is exposed to or contracts COVID-19 right before camp starts?
Our #1 priority is the safety of our campers and our staff. For in-person camp, if your child has been exposed or contracted COVID-19 within 14 days prior to camp, please let us know immediately by reaching out to us at email@example.com. We ask you to follow state and local rules regarding quarantine. If you are able to switch to another program, we will offer you this option pending availability. If there are no other weeks available, we will give you a full credit for COVID-related cancellations only.
What if I decide I'm concerned about COVID-19, and I no longer want my child to participate in-person?
If you decide you no longer wish to attend in-person due to COVID-19 cases, unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund for withdrawing from the program.
Neither refunds nor credits will be given:
- If a child is asked to leave the program due to behavioral issues, including not following rules or instructions from Genius Gems staff.
- If a child missed a day or more of camp, or dropped out of camp early.
- A family moves and can no longer attend camp.
- If a family decides they no longer wish to participate in the program for any reason.
- If a child is not yet fully potty trained at the beginning of camp (in-person camp only). This is a requirement to attend our camp.
Unfortunately, but we do not offer makeup days for missed days of camp, including if a child is sick or left the program early.
If you wish to switch to another camp week or from in-person to virtual (or vice versa), there will be a $15 administrative fee per change.
In signing up for our Genius Gems STEM Summer Camp program, you acknowledge that you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in our cancellation policy.