Cancellation Policy for Fall Programs 2022
Unfortunately, Genius Gems events are non-refundable.
Refunds/credits will not be issued in the following situations:
- A child is removed from the class due to behavioral issues.
- A child decides to drop out of the program early/before the end of classes.
- Your child is sick and either stayed home from, or was sent home from class due to fever or other ailments.
- A family decides they no longer wish to enroll in the class.
- A family decides they have a conflict with another program and opt not to take the Genius Gems class.
- Refunds/credits will not be issued for missed classes, or for withdrawing from the program.
- Unfortunately we cannot roll over missed classes or events to the following semester.
- COVID-19: If your child tests positive for COVID, we ask them to quarantine according to the CDC regulations. Your child will be able to take one make up class following the quarantine period. In general, Genius Gems will not issue refunds or credits due to quarantines or concerns regarding COVID-19 cases in the area.
For fall classes and events, Genius Gems plans to make masks optional, in accordance with CDC guidelines. If however, the CDC designates our county as a high risk area, Genius Gems reserves the right to require masks. No refunds or credits will be issued for withdrawing from the class due to mask policies. Thank you for respecting our policies. Please reach out with questions prior to enrolling in the class.
Although Genius Gems expects to run this program in-person, in the event that local or state health authorities prohibit us from holding our classes in-person, Genius Gems reserves the right to hold the classes virtually for the remainder of the term. In this situation, families would be asked to pick up any necessary materials from Genius Gems each week. There will be no refunds or credits issued for withdrawing from the program under such circumstances.